Thursday, February 9, 2012

An invitation to dinner


So Brilynn is shaking the rugs, I am sweeping the dinning room, Haven is putting the silver wear away, and Gabriel is.... I thought I would die when I looked over to see him picking the dishes up like this to PUT THEM AWAY! The following words came out of our mouths: Me "Gabriel what in the world are you doing?!" Gabriel (cool as a cucumber) "Putting away dishes like you said". Me "Gabriel we are all.." Gabriel "I know Mom "going to die of germs" but isn't this cool, I don't have to get down to get each plate". Me "Stop that right now, those all have to be rewashed!" Gabriel "I know". (Insert a two second delay) Me "Wait, stop, let me get a picture of that" (I just knew, everyone, especially the friends and family who "used" to come over for a meal would want to see how we do chores). Click, click, click. "Ok that is disgusting, get down and put them away the correct way and make sure to rewash the toe plates". Gabriel "ok Mom but it is pretty cool" Me "Yes, son, it really is cool, sometimes your talents are just too much for me".
We are having cheesy baked lentils tonight if anyone would like to stop by...










No comments:

Post a Comment